Yeah, the game didn't go anywhere. It's still there (and I still play it, just a bit less).
Today they launched a new event, High Seas of Tamriel. And I like it a lot! It's much different from anything ESO provides. Of course, I like the naval theme, but it's more than just that. This event is...
Hi Ben, and welcome to the forum. It's ok to advertise your book here, just without any link. In the meantime, please tell us how you found this forum, what got you into writing, and what your favorite gaming experiences are.
Glad to hear that. And I don't think this has been an impulsive purchase at all, as this thread is a month old, so you've had this issue for some time already. Hope the new device serves you well.
Yes, even while the official memo promised to keep their creative freedom, the reality might differ:
TheGameBusiness shared some interesting details about what’s reportedly happening across Xbox. Obsidian is reportedly not particularly happy about becoming part of Bethesda. Some employees...
And another round of layoffs at XBOX:
268 roles are being terminated
Halo is now under Activision
Halo Studios is moving to a support studio role
Rare (Sea of Thieves) is now under Activision
Same with World’s Edge, the studio behind the Age of Empires franchise
Obsidian is now under...
Microsoft appears to be exploring additional monetization opportunities for Xbox, which may include advertisements. The company has already introduced an ad-supported cloud gaming tier for insiders. Now, a recent patent suggests the company is looking to inject ads even while players are gaming...
Hello and welcome to the forum! Can you share a bit about yourself and your path to becoming a developer? Is this your first game? Is this supposed to be just a proof-of-concept (considering free assets and genAI), or an actual alpha of the game?
Probably https://www.gibberlings3.net/mods/kits/sns/ "Thieves can now be of any alignment (previously Lawful Good was prohibited)"
The Song and Silence mod.
Until a certain moment, my gaming habits were focused on RPGs and strategy games (both real-time and turn-based). I grew up playing Age of Empires, Heroes of Might & Magic, M&M itself, Baldur's Gate, and Diablo series. Then I discovered TES games (Morrowind and Oblivion), and then BioWare...
And just like that, a new game has been announced!
Rather than retelling the anime, the game runs an original story with new characters conceptualized by series author Natsu Hyūga. The developer, Gust, is best known for the Atelier series.
This looks very promising.
Some battles have been going quite smoothly in Act 2 for now, for example, against the Ch'r'ai Tska'an (a githyanki warlock) party (or, unpictured, fights to defend Halsin's portal and then to "convince" Thaniel). After finding out her Legendary Action, the plan was pretty straightforward - to...
I mean, I can try answering this :)
I only played as a Trickster and an Azata. Obviously, I tried to play chaotically (so sometimes good, sometimes evil, sometimes neutral, but always chaotic) as a Trickster. This has been VERY fun, I saw some crazy (and kinda unexpected, hard to predict)...
I haven't tried the Lucky feat either. The issue with feats is that your choices are quite limited because some of them are much, much better choices than others, especially in the beginning and middle of the game (when it actually matters).
My party reached lvl 8, and that's exactly when a...
WotR is celebrating its fifth anniversary today, and to mark this date, Owlcat Games composed a ballad, using players' very own words. A very fun video, recommend (the voice-over is by Christina Rotondo):
It's been a while! Now, after finishing a 400-hour+ playthrough of WotR, I intend to close another gestalt and actually see the end of BG3. It would be a shame not to, considering I started playing this game in October, 2020.
Taking it lightly for now, as returning to a game after a year+...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.