Recent content by O_Bruce

  1. O_Bruce

    Wondering if a thief could be a follower of Tyr, Helm, or Tempus

    In terms of adventuring party, it might be a no-no. But Tempus followers could use a rogue for a scouting purposes before big battle etc.
  2. O_Bruce

    Wondering if a thief could be a follower of Tyr, Helm, or Tempus

    I think some justification could be made for Helm and Tempus, if you understand a thief as a rogue in a wider sense than just pickpocketing. Tyr, from my point of view, is a hard no, especially since patron of thieves, Mask, is among Tyr's enemies.
  3. O_Bruce

    Tired of all the killing...How about you?

    Hey, have you considered doing some pacifist runs/playthroughs in games your own? That might be a neat new way for you to experience them, given you recent mood. And if that is not an option, I think it's worth to take a look at indie game scene, there's bound to be something you can roll with...
  4. O_Bruce

    The Core of Diablo

    To be honest, I don't have fun with Bartholomew's playthrough, and most my time spend in D2 recently was with Enchant Sorceress and Fury/Hurricane Druid. Bartholomew meanwhile, I did some progress with him, but the demon summoning playstyle - although in some ways stronger than summoning...
  5. O_Bruce

    Interesting and cool videos thread

    Cool attempt at recreating Baldur's Gate 1 intro cinematic in Blender. For my understanding, the character models are some modified assets, so they are not 100% faithful. As for the rest, I leave the judgement for you
  6. O_Bruce

    Industry News / Upcoming Games

    From the images available on social media, this is proven wrong in some instances. For example, putting a makeup and lipstick on character who previosly either didn't wore it or wore it very subtly.
  7. O_Bruce

    What game are you currently playing?

    Try Disco Elysium for three days, then Shadowrun for three days. Whichever you end up liking the most wins and gets to be played until its finished.
  8. O_Bruce

    Heroes of Might and Magic games

    Some gameplay of the remake, shown by Grubby (former pro Warcraft 3 player) People's reactions in comments are not ecnouraging.
  9. O_Bruce

    Heroes of Might and Magic games

    I have played HOMM3 extremely casually, and yet even I can easily recall the music and sound effects. They are iconic and I can agree that changing things like that may not be considered improvement. In general when it comes to remakes, there's always risk that they will miss their mark when it...
  10. O_Bruce

    The Witcher series

    I think sharing a trailer for a free update is also in order. It's huge, and deserves some attention in my opinion!
  11. O_Bruce

    CD Project Red, you wonderful bastards!

    CD Project Red, you wonderful bastards!
  12. O_Bruce

    Industry News / Upcoming Games

    I think consumers should also grow some accountability. In videogame industry, every anti-consumer bs that is pushed on customers is possible only because the consumers - in this case, gamers - allowed it. In my observations through last 14-15 years or so, I noticed how gamers are constantly...
  13. O_Bruce

    It's been 5 years? Damn!

    It's been 5 years? Damn!
  14. O_Bruce

    The Core of Diablo

    I've decided to start another hardcore Warlock playthrough. Bartholomew will be mostly focused on summoning: I'd like to show you why summoned Goatmen are the G.O.A.T.s and also play around with Control Demon from character level 30+. Thereotically, I should try Eldritch skill tree build, as I...
Top Bottom