D&D Paladin Figure - Special Christmas Gift

BelgarathMTH

Habitué
Hello, I got a special Christmas gift from a parent of a student who found out I like D&D. He is a professional sculptor, and plays D&D himself. I had told him I like to play paladins and clerics, and he remembered that, and made me a custom made figure.

It occurred to me that people here might enjoy seeing it. He has a cat at his feet, for my love of cats, and there is a violin that you can't see in the picture attached to the waist. There is a shield on his back (again not visible in the picture), and a dead mimic at his feet that he has just defeated with his sword.

EDIT: I just remembered I should credit the artist when posting this kind of thing. His name is Isaac Duncan III.

PalFigure1.jpg

Last edited:

Urdnot_Wrex

Habitué
Thanks for sharing the picture, that's really cool. And such a heartwarming gesture, also to personalize the gift exactly to you, very touching.

You give much to people by teaching them to play instruments, and it's beautiful to see it's appreciated and you sometimes get something back besides getting paid for it.
That's definitely a legendary tier unique house item, usable only by BelgarathMTH.

Top Bottom