eso minstrel personality /lute

BelgarathMTH

Habitué
I've been interested lately in seeing what ESO can do with music emotes, because I've been leveling a bard in FFXIV and thinking about how to do a similar feeling build in ESO. Maybe a bow build for fighting, light armor, something like that, use music emotes to play in towns?

Are there music emotes in ESO by default, or did you have to earn them somehow or pay for them with crowns?

Also, how are you doing this? Is there a third party software/addon for ESO like Bard Music Player that FFXIV uses?

Urdnot_Wrex

Habitué
Are there music emotes in ESO by default, or did you have to earn them somehow or pay for them with crowns?

Playing the lute somewhere in town or while waiting for a boss to respawn is one of my favourite things to do when idle.
Also, juggling daggers.
The daggers and stuff were mementos from the New Life Festival, but I'm pretty sure the lute, drum and flute emotes are free, because I never bought crowns and also don't remember any quest related to them.

And it's nice when random players join in. I've often had someone else appear and dance or play another instrument, or like that player here who walked up to me and made a campfire while I was playing the lute (not the best angle in the pic but you get the idea)

20230127190132_1.jpg

shmity72

Habitué
I'm pretty sure the lute, drum and flute emotes are free,
the emotes /lute /drum /flute are free to use. The above video is an acquired /lute I received, I think I bought that one for like 500 crowns or something when it came out, it's what's referred to as a 'personality'. When I put it on I get to do custom /lute /flute so I want to share with the community what it sounds/looks like. Incidentally it's about 10 minutes or so of original music. I only picked out 2 of the songs available.

Top Bottom