Glasshouse: A thrilling, narrative-driven survival cRPG set in a post-capitalist world in flames

Andrea

Habitué
Hi everyone, I'm Andrea one of the developer of Flat28, a collective working on an upcoming RPG called Glasshouse.

As the title says Glasshouse is a thrilling, narrative-driven survival cRPG set in a post-capitalist world in flames. You'll have to find the spy hidden in the condo, build makeshift equipment and make the ultimate choice of whether to survive the Nuclear Winter with or without your flatmates!

GH_GIF1.gif

Taking inspiration from games like Disco Elysium and This War of Mine but not limited to them we're trying to build a game where RPG lovers can get deep into while adding many peculiar elements.

You can get a summary of what kind of features Glasshouse has and an introduction to the story, make sure to wishlist it on Steam if you're interested!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask I'll be more than happy to answer! :)

STEAM WISHLIST: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2244700/Glasshouse/
LivingRoom_Build[Demo]:
Screenshots:

GH_GIF3.gif

GH_Pic2.jpg

GH_Pic4.jpg

Attachments

• GH_Pic5.jpg
    GH_Pic5.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 30

Andrea

Habitué
Welcome, Andrea, and it's so great to see yet another developer joining this community! I've been looking forward to your game for a while already. ;)
Thank you for your welcome! Happy to be here :)

We're working hard to show and eventually implement some of the newest features and "location" we've been working on for a while. For those who already played the demo, that's just the tip of the iceberg and we can't wait to show more :)

Urdnot_Wrex

Innkeeper
Staff member
Wishlisted now!
I keep forgetting to wishlist games occasionally, even if it has been explained repeatedly how important that is for developers.
Glasshouse caught my attention before, I don't remember where I first heard about it. I think it's a cool idea to limit the game to an apartment instead of having a big world to explore, the survival aspect gets totally new dynamics there, unlike other post-apocalyptic or disaster scenarios where you're on the run and exploring unknown territory. Should give room for lots and lots of dialogue and skills and difficult choices to make, looking forward to it!

Also, a warm welcome of course!

Cahir

Innkeeper
Staff member
Wishlisted as well. What a cool idea a crpg game! I agree that limiting the size of a world is a great move. After playing so many open world games lately, I'd welcome the change.

Besides, the game inspired by Disco Elysium cannot be bad, right? 😉

I admit, though, I couldn't get into The War is Mine, though. More because of a gameplay than anything other. Maybe I'll give it another chance someday.

And welcome in Tavern, Andrea. I hope you'll fine a nice cozy place by the fireplace!

Andrea

Habitué
Thank you all guys! I agree with what you're saying. We like to say that Glasshouse is an open-world cramped within a condo and that's because even though the game is somehow confined inside a building there will be a whole lot to do and explore!

Thanks again for the warm welcome 😄

Last edited:

Andrea

Habitué

Antimatter

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there Andrea! I'm so looking forward to your game. Same with Sovereign Syndicate! Or Broken Roads! What a time for cRPGs!

I saw some comments on /pcgaming about your game. Seems the majority gets it! (y)

Top Bottom