Greetings all. Exiting r/baldursgate for a while. Anyone else?

Skatan

Innkeeper
Staff member
Lol. You know, I've never done a multiplayer run, but your enthusiasm for the 80's DnD cartoon is making me want to try a themed multiplayer party. Anyone else interested? I call dibs on Sheila.
View attachment 5026

This was never boradcasted in my country, but my wife used to see it and we watch an episode on YT together. One of the girls are an "Athlethic" I think, so not sure what class could represent that?

Alesia_BH

Habitué
When I played her I played as a Kensai/Druid. Max in staff. Monks can't use staves

Good point! I think we should fix that for our Diana, lol.

If Balthazar can use the Staff of Rhynn in David Gaider's mod. I'd be 100% cool with editing a few staves for a monk Diana. And in any case, each of the characters should get a personal item based on the weapons and such in the cartoon ;)

Maybe this should be a mod, now that I think about it. Surely there are others out there who'd enjoy playing the cartoon party. It would be epically awesome if this could be done full fledged, with sound clips from the cartoons.

Last edited:
Sorry for necroing this thread... I just thought my 'arrival' wouldn't worth a dedicated thread, I prefer to be more humble.

I don't use Reddit, and there are too many aggressive people on Steam nowadays. I generally play games from GOG by the way. Have been lurking tavernRPG for some time.

About myself: I mostly enjoy old school or Modernized Old-school stuff. Pillars of Eternity, Baldur's Gate 1-2 (not 3), Solasta, small indies like Black Geyser, Balrum, Realms Beyond (almost :cry:).

mlnevese

Innkeeper
Staff member
Sorry for necroing this thread... I just thought my 'arrival' wouldn't worth a dedicated thread, I prefer to be more humble.

I don't use Reddit, and there are too many aggressive people on Steam nowadays. I generally play games from GOG by the way. Have been lurking tavernRPG for some time.

About myself: I mostly enjoy old school or Modernized Old-school stuff. Pillars of Eternity, Baldur's Gate 1-2 (not 3), Solasta, small indies like Black Geyser, Balrum, Realms Beyond (almost :cry:).
Welcome to the tavern! Have a seat and have some fun! Beware of the fire elementals... those guys are still drunk. Something about trying to defeat a Krogan in a drinking contest... don't ask me what they were drinking...

Urdnot_Wrex

Innkeeper
Staff member
I don't know why everyone keeps whining about Krogan drinks. I was stranded on that deserted planet for months and you still haven't finished the homemade Ryncol I brought with me last time, those fire elementals used it as fuel, that's cheating.

I brought some more by the way but the bard snatched half of it when I was feeling sentimental about that last song.

Welcome, new friend, and yes, the drinks are famous, especially the mushroom ones.

Top Bottom