Hello there...

O_Bruce

Habitué
Hello there.

I'm O_Bruce and I was invited here by my friend. I am a Polish amateur artist and an enjoyer of at least some cRPGs.

I enjoy drawing and gaming - the latter probably too much. I really like reading mangas and engaging with good stories, regardless of their format. I have a slight interest in positive psychology and some more in personal development - I want to be the best version of me, both for my own fulfillment and also for my beloved second half. Lately, I'm also into true crime podcasts and forgot to not listen to those before going to bed.

I forgot I like animals. Crocodilians are the best!

I dislike politics and what it does to people and works of culture.

For my favorite cRPGs series:
Baldur's Gate
Pillars of Eternity
The Witcher
Diablo
Pokemon, though some people wouldn't consider it RPG.

Gave some other RPG games a chance. But I couldn't really get into Path of Exile (I can see the appeal to some people, though) or Elder Scrolls (was playing that one because I lost a bet :p)

Anyways, hello there again, and have a good day, whoever you are reading this. And if the first thing you thought after reading the title of the topic was "...General Kenobi..." then you can confidently call yourself a man or a woman of culture.

Last edited:

Urdnot_Wrex

Habitué
The problem with my art is that is at odds with the forum rules, you know. I'm not a good boy.
"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct."

(scratches his scaly neck) You mean actually all of them?

Antimatter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm sure that you can find at least a few pieces (maybe in the future) that you can share. ;) As for the quality, it's always WIP, right? So don't worry about that part. In my opinion, the more people know about someone's art, the better. And quality comes with experience. So nobody can expect high quality from the get-go.

Top Bottom