Look mom I'm making a movie!

shmity72

Habitué
This is a fan movie. I've been working on it for 9 months. I suspect I shall release it in a couple more.
all assets are from the elder scrolls online universe. I could not have accomplished what I have without the collaboration of innumerable friends.

Antimatter

Administrator
Staff member
This looks like a great effort. It's especially touching that you're creating this together with your wife. I can't wait until the full version. Your movie might interest people who are still unsure about The Elder Scrolls Online and make them maybe try this game. (y)

shmity72

Habitué
working diligently on the movie. my first writer wrote a 2 hour screen play. she grew up on romance novels and has a literature degree.
alas I couldn't fulfill her vision with volunteer actors so I cut her script into 1/5th after the filming was done....we're still good friends ;) that was the 1st morph.
so I made a story and my wife whose face book friends with Anne rice and an avid reader and writer saw what I did and said no...you're doing it my way, and I'm adding a scene basically.
that was the 2nd and final morph.
the cut is in. probably 2 more months in post for audio/effects/color etc.
then it's premiere time!

shmity72

Habitué
visuals: finished. ambient noise: finished. music: about done. sound fx: getting there. narration: working on it.
[5:28 PM]
sdlfjkkldfjsjldkf.PNG

baby blue line took me 9 months the blocky blue stuff is me putting final audio puzzle pieces in

shmity72

Habitué
home stretch. i had a hiccup with adobe premiere...2 corrupt audio files out of thousands. it took 15 hours about to correct but today i uploaded a final visual cut for my wife to write narration by while i pop in a few dragon roars and tweaks. very exciting time for me.

Top Bottom