Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous General Discussion, Playthroughs and Minimal/No Reload Thread

m7600

Habitué
Yep, I agree, it's a tough enemy. It has an insane Armor Class, a lot of resistances, and some nasty attacks. It can kill a party member in just one turn.
But it has some weaknesses. Even though its regular AC is crazy high, its Touch AC on the other hand is really low: an 11, to be precise. So I just hit it with Touch attacks, like the Angel Mythic path ability called Close to the Heavens. That's what I killed it with, but I used a lot of other similar attacks as well.

Antimatter

Administrator
Staff member
The Wildcards, that's for sure. An interesting NPC, a new race, and also a new class.

Varnhold's Lot is supposed to be an interesting side-story, but because it's not incorporated into the main game, I never could figure out when to play it.

Beneath the Stolen Lands is a side roguelite dungeon.

I agree with @Antimatter: The Wildcards is a must, imo. New race, class AND quests.
Varnhold's Lot - you can play it at least once before begining of Act 4: 'The Varnhold Vanishing' so you will be able to import data from one of your DLC saves into your main game at the beginning of Act 4.
Beneath the Stolen Lands is a source of nice items. I see at it as a some kind of Endless Paths of Od Nua from Pillars of Eternity.

OrlonKronsteen

Habitué
Thank you for the recommendations. ❤️

Gosh, it’s hard being a grownup today. I really just want to leave work, go home, make a pot of coffee, stack a plate of cookies, and play games all day. I’m starting to think my calling in life should have been to be a trust fund baby. Did the stork make a mistake??? Do I really belong to a wealthy family??? This working for a living thing just won’t do. 😂

Top Bottom