This is so nicely done! It's such a cute mix of:

- actual TESO animations, scenes, locations, and sounds
- roleplaying
- stunning VO work (different voices!)
- an actual story with its twists
- humour
- directing, scenery, camera, all top notch
- TES lore

The movie brings back all the sweet memories of my TESO dive, but also serves as a separate piece of art thanks to yours, @shmity72, and your wife's hard work. Congratulations on this release, the wait was totally worth it!

shmity72

Habitué
thank you anti

truly the movie would have been only a: golly cool looking shots of eso without my wife's excellent:

story/humor/lore.

She's a smarty. She watched my footage and scenes '1' time and said no. you're going to flip these 3 scenes and 2 shots and this is now the story, I'm going to write it and you're going to narrate it. that was January. We make a good team. That was after I told her That I was sad I had to eliminate the pretty jail scene. She's like nope we're going to reshoot it. by then I had honed my editing skills so that scene came out well.

I have visions of creating complex shots with a 3d Modell mouse mover that can make better curved shots without using my mouse hand and she and I are already considering follow up projects.

I learned through this project that I am NOT the writer I fancied myself. and I AM a good editor that is definitely good at making story boards.

That was fulfilling.

thanks again for watching and glad you enjoyed it.

Attachments

• received_10214307940045405.jpeg
    received_10214307940045405.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Top Bottom