Recent content by OrlonKronsteen

  1. OrlonKronsteen

    Industry News / Upcoming Games

    Well, that’s just awful. Going back to that discussion here about voting with our wallets. It’s time to stop putting up with this crap.
  2. OrlonKronsteen

    Tired of all the killing...How about you?

    I'm old AF, so my gaming preferences changed a long time ago. I used to play action games, or those that required physical dexterity. Scrollers, EA sports titles, old school Resident Evil, etc.. Now I strictly play turn-based games, and atmospheric titles. That's why I got into dice-based CRPGs...
  3. OrlonKronsteen

    Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous General Discussion, Playthroughs and Minimal/No Reload Thread

    It sounds like the kazillion character classes are only one layer of the complexity, lol. I hope I can figure this Pathfinder thing out, but it sounds like it may be equivalent to another round of grad school. Thank you both for taking the time to explain this. Man, I'm envious. I always want a...
  4. OrlonKronsteen

    BG3 Honour Mode: strategy & tactics (many spoilers)

    You just need the willpower to avoid those exploits, I guess. Easier said than done. On my last runs, I was using honour rules but without the single save file, thanks to custom mode. By being willing to accept a reload, I found myself less likely to be tempted by cheese. Better for roleplaying...
  5. OrlonKronsteen

    Who would have thought that computer repair is so hard?

    You're right about the box stores, they're crap. I've met people who worked for them who admitted they had no idea what they were doing and that they broke peoples stuff all the time (and the company doesn't even care). They basically figure it out on the job. In your case, they'd literally...
  6. OrlonKronsteen

    Thanks for everything you and the other innkeepers do!

    Thanks for everything you and the other innkeepers do!
  7. OrlonKronsteen

    Industry News / Upcoming Games

    Better than ‘Proctology Simulator,’ I guess. 😂
  8. OrlonKronsteen

    What do you make of this? (computer parts)

    The only thing I can guess is that they might have excessive inventory of that particular keyboard. They’re all on sale, but the Canadian one is 91% off, versus the other two at 15%. They may be changing their modular design, too, and want to start moving everything. But, hey, it’s cool that you...
  9. OrlonKronsteen

    If you could sit down with James Ohlen to discuss his work on the original Baldur's Gate games, what would you want to ask him?

    Oh cool, you're that DM Wyvern. I've come across some of your videos in the wild, and of course you did the 25th anniversary of BG2 videos. Well done!
  10. OrlonKronsteen

    If you could sit down with James Ohlen to discuss his work on the original Baldur's Gate games, what would you want to ask him?

    1. Was there ever a +12 Hackmaster in the works? 2. What was the story with Shank and Carbos reappearing in BG2?
  11. OrlonKronsteen

    Amazing Grace: A fair chance for the classic trilogy

    Well done. I really like the choice to narrate through letters to Gorion.
  12. OrlonKronsteen

    Industry News / Upcoming Games

    I bet there will be dynamic pricing soon, too.
  13. OrlonKronsteen

    Interesting and cool videos thread

    Sadly, my monitor at work is exposed to the entire office. 😂 I guess I'll be watching/listening to this at home in chunks.
  14. OrlonKronsteen

    I get less worried about AI every day

    @BelgarathMTH I’m also really sorry to hear about your loss. Pets are family, for sure. My sincerest condolences. ❤️ I would also like to say - and I’m sure I speak for everyone here - that we genuinely care about other forum members. We may be anonymous, but our good will is genuine. There...
Top Bottom