4 rights make a str8...

shmity72

Habitué
2 weeks in on a new project. First week I agreed to dive into it and made a four page document and an outline and distinctly honed my 'purpose' of making the film
(THE most important part of pre production)

1: Drum up excitement for the beamdog game: axis and allies online to be played by people.
2: Ask and answer the question WHERE is the community that likes to play axis and allies online. And allow it to be seen/heard in a format for streamers or any other to show preface show etc... (under 5 minutes length)

now..2 weeks in i have made a story with sound bites that has flow and movement. tonight I finished gathering what I feel is the last of the visuals. (the project is 8 tracks...after two weeks the audio track is 1/2 done and the visual track is 30 seconds of 4.5 minutes done.

2 to 4 hours a day. 2 to 3 weeks more done and out the door then back to episode one of season 1 "godslayer: storyboarding that my wife has almost completely written. time for rnr

Last edited:

shmity72

Habitué
It's finished. You'll all have to wait for CC though lol. I think I'll make a new episode 1 godslayer document...as it's time to storyboard having been given the script from my wife last week.

Top Bottom