WiseGrimwald
Habitué
- Messages
- 556
I have been thinking about playing an elven Cleric of Sylvanus.
The problem is that there doesn't seem to be a kit available for him.
If I am wrong please tell me!!
I therefore thought of editing an unkitted cleric or ranger/cleric by adding an innate spell or two as per the other cleric kits.
Any suggestions welcome!!
My thoughts are: summon insects or insect swarm.
The question is: at what level/levels they should be applied so as to make a good, but not overpowered kit.
Suggestions welcome.
The problem is that there doesn't seem to be a kit available for him.
If I am wrong please tell me!!
I therefore thought of editing an unkitted cleric or ranger/cleric by adding an innate spell or two as per the other cleric kits.
Any suggestions welcome!!
My thoughts are: summon insects or insect swarm.
The question is: at what level/levels they should be applied so as to make a good, but not overpowered kit.
Suggestions welcome.