DM Wyvern Plays Dragon Age™

dmwyvern

Habitué
Hail Adventurers! ^_^

Another blast from the past, I am playing through Dragon Age: Origins and enjoying every minute of it. Thought to share it here with you all too.

Table of Contents:

DM Wyvern Plays Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition - Episode 11 STREAMED!

DM Wyvern Plays Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition - Episode 10 STREAMED!

DM Wyvern Plays Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition - Episode 9 STREAMED!

DM Wyvern Plays Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition - Episode 8 STREAMED!

DM Wyvern Plays Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition - Episode 7 STREAMED!

DM Wyvern Plays Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition - Episode 6 STREAMED!

DM Wyvern Plays Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition - Episode 5 STREAMED!

DM Wyvern Plays Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition - Episode 4 STREAMED!

DM Wyvern Plays Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition - Episode 3 STREAMED!

DM Wyvern Plays Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition - Episode 2 STREAMED!

DM Wyvern Plays Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition - Episode 1 STREAMED!

Last edited:

Urdnot_Wrex

Habitué
News on Dragon Age 4.

"We want to let you all know that we're still hard at work on building the next single-player focused experience for Dragon Age. We're excited for next year when we can talk more about what we're working on."

That sounds promising! After the most recent news from Bioware I wasn't sure if we could still expect to see Dragon Age 4. Good to know they're working on it, maybe more information in 2022 means we can hope for a release in 2023?

dmwyvern

Habitué
News on Dragon Age 4.

"We want to let you all know that we're still hard at work on building the next single-player focused experience for Dragon Age. We're excited for next year when we can talk more about what we're working on."

This does sound exicting! I wouldn't mind a Co-Op feature though, I usually get the most enjoyment out of my gameplay when I can roll with friends. ^_^

dmwyvern

Habitué
That sounds promising! After the most recent news from Bioware I wasn't sure if we could still expect to see Dragon Age 4. Good to know they're working on it, maybe more information in 2022 means we can hope for a release in 2023?

Yeah, it looks like a 2023 release from the sound of it. Fine by me, as long as they make something special. ^_^

Urdnot_Wrex

Habitué
Hail Adventurers!

Join me for my livestream of Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition - Episode 11!

Ah, you're back, nice!
And I see you appreciate Shale's devastating destructive power. Sometimes I think she and Morrigan together could take on most of the fights.

I like your attitude that you comment on somewhere in the first 30 minutes (haven't had the time to watch everything), that to you it's not about trying to become the most skilled player out there, but about hanging out with people, about the connections you forged in your channel and the fun you have together.

Of course having streams from super skilled hardcore players to see how you make the most of a game's tactics has its merit too, I'm not saying that.

But it's cool that you're showing that's not the only way to enjoy such games, and especially that playing video games is not, or at least doesn't need to be, the antisocial, lonely activity that many parents and other parts of society still think it is. It's something that can connect people from all sorts of places and backgrounds.

Urdnot_Wrex

Habitué
Dragon Age 4 should see release in the next 18 months.

Sounds like 2023 might be (?) a year we'll be getting both BG3 and DA4.

Interesting. The source linked in the tweet is behind a paywall, but the concept art makes me curious. I hadn't been paying much attention to background and details of the available pictures before, but the style gives off more steampunky than medieval vibes to me, which would be a promising change. Not that I dislike medieval settings, but we've seen so much of them already. This looks cool.

Top Bottom