Happy Holidays!

Urdnot_Wrex

Habitué
Hey there, guests, residents, visitors!

You may have noticed that the Tavern looks already cleaner than usual (that's because those dwarves passed out after drinking something that was meant for polishing the dragon's scales, we had to drag them out by their heels and they were clad in furs).
Our new friend the druid and the treants have convinced some little green plants to grow along the beams of the ceiling, which looks quite cozy, although of course I'm very fierce and will never admit that.

This is our first holiday season in this new Tavern. Maybe we can all share a bit of our traditions or invent our own ones to celebrate this new home and the passing of the year?

Just remember: All recipes must be approved by at least two races or species before served, don't put up stolen items for decoration if they haven't been in your possession for at least two months, no exploding presents, and no snowball fights in the common room! I know some species don't understand physics but it's a universal law that clean snow thawing inside a building always turns to mud instead of water.

I have to think for a bit which of my own home's traditions are safe or even practical for sharing (you have neither pyjaks nor thresher maws here, for example) or come up with new ideas.

If some of you are leaving for a while, travel safely, make sure to take some cookies with you (I believe @Nimran is famous for them) and see you soon, this place is always open.

So, while I'm thinking about my and waiting for your suggestions, let me wish you all a Happy Holiday Season, Yuletide, Winter Solstice, Christmas, end-of-the-year thing or whatever equivalent in your culture, country, planet or plane of existence is celebrated! 🌟💫 🎄🍪 🎁 ❄️ 🎉

Antimatter

Administrator
Staff member
A great idea, @Urdnot_Wrex, and hopefully, it’ll indeed become a tradition in this tavern (should we remove those posters about krogan drinks, though?). After all, long winter nights are the best time to gather together and share stories!

This year, we’ve started this forum and have grown from 6 users to 42 in less than 3 months! Happy holidays to all of you and your family!

@Aerakar Wishing you to never have yer dwarven mugs empty!

@alice_ashpool Wishing you to have such fun that only a Priestess of Vlaakith can have!

@Ancientwinters Wishing you to enjoy winters, ancient and young!

@Balrog99 Wishing you and your family to have a calm, far-from-devilish time!

@BelgarathMTH Wishing you to never lose your creativity and care!

@Blackraven Wishing you to fly high as a raven and find all the treasure!

@Brent Knowles Wishing you all the success with Runic Tales and Raiders of the Serpent Sea!

@Cahir Wishing you to have fun and be successful at your new work!

@Chronicler Wishing you to make Zelda-like discoveries in your daily life!

@corey_russell Wishing you to successfully no-reload the whole trilogy in MP!

@Daeros_Trollkiller Wishing you to never lose inspiration for new mod ideas!

@DerpCity Wishing you to get Tomi to successfully disarm that trap one day!

@dmwyvern Wishing you to increase your viewers numbers to HLA levels!

@Enuhal Wishing you to successfully no-reload other games on top of BG!

@Eternal Wishing you to find that elusive RPG set in hard science fiction about space!

@Fenton Wishing you to get to 50k subscribers in no time!

@GemHound Wishing you to roll a 20 in your tabletop sessions at least once per 5 rolls!

@Gwendolyne Wishing many years of success to the SpellHold Studios!

@halfcelestial Wishing you to pass all the checks with the celestial tag!

@jackjack Wishing you good luck in acting and teaching!

@jaypee Wishing you Tymora’s luck with your Wizard Slayer!

@kaguana Wishing you to get Ace of Pentacles!

@m7600 Wishing you to never lose sources of inspiration and get recognition for your artistic talents!

@Mirandel Wishing your inner druid to always stay on the NG side!

@mlnevese Wishing you to become the proudest Alien parent!

@Montresor_SP Wishing you to never stop being yourself—continuing from the old Sorcerer's Place is to be admired!

@Nimran Wishing you to never run out of cookies!

@OlvynChuru Wishing your IWD2 Enhanced Edition project to become the best possible version of IWD2!

@O_Bruce Wishing you to never stop getting commissions!

@Ratibor Wishing you to find a contemporary game to become the “new NWN” one day!

@Selerel Wishing you to continue polishing up your writing skills and reach grand-mastery there!

@Serg_BlackStrider Wishing you to keep coming up with new ideas on how to make the vanilla BG experience fresh again!

@Skatan Wishing you to be happy with your partner!

@Soulafein Wishing you to reach a prestige class in art!

@Telumatan Wishing you to become the most favourite Mushroom father!

@Urdnot_Wrex Wishing you to find appreciation and respect from the people who surround you!

@WiseGrimwald Wishing you to never have those problems with the PC again!

@Xzarloxara Wishing you to sort out your problems & catch all the shinies!

@Zaghoul Wishing you health, health & health!

Urdnot_Wrex

Habitué
Happy holidays to everyone! For my next festive dinner I have a cockatrice simmering with some root vegetables as I write this. Now all I need is something to stuff it with, perhaps an adventurer or 2? (wink)

You sound like someone we'd heartily welcome to a party on Tuchanka!

Here, have a thresher maw lantern to illuminate your table, and I've brewed some Krogan ale, because your humanoid stomachs can't handle Ryncol.
Would you like to share a tale of your latest adventures with us?

Top Bottom