How about people meme/say about inspiration for creative work.

shmity72

Habitué
DO IT.

Attachments

• mood04.gif
    mood04.gif
    21.8 KB · Views: 57

shmity72

Habitué
often times i use music to ramp up or out of a creative mindset:

this is a ramp up^

women do it better ;)
EDITED. on cool down:

Sunday I go into BEAST mode and make a movie. edit for 8 hours and dive into insanity. :)

see you on the other side...

on a literal note: I will eat much protein, probably 2 or 3 hard boiled eggs and a protein shake. hydrate. skip my morning lamotragine 100 mg. (dont ask) schedule 10 minutes stretching after i set up. close my office door. pet my cat. and ENGAGE.

Last edited:

shmity72

Habitué
3 hours in on break. no diet coke/sugar. just water/tea protein fruit. grabbing a baby aspirin for circulation.

You wouldn't necessarily think it but...Posture has a great deal to do with focus by way of opening the lungs and regulating the musculature.

5 hours 5 of 9 minutes complete. i have all footage so plug and play now...homeward bound.

Have boundaries<<important to know thyself. I did not finish, i got about 2/3 done, but i know where to go from here. I know I'm tired, and not exactly peaking with focus. There is no better time than the present. And there is always tomorrow. See you then movie.

Last edited:

shmity72

Habitué
Life happened. Manhattan on Monday for a week so it won't be out until later in October but we'll see how far i can get this weekend. I'll save the voice acting for a week.

Queue up 'ambient boat dock noises/waves/lute music' :)

shmity72

Habitué
I had some great feedback on divine wedding movie. the first shot is 30 tracks of video/audio...the next film is taking shape. anyhow i want to couple the publishing of this 9 minute movie creating now with hammering tictok/redit/twitter etc with divine wedding and godslayer.

do or do..MOVE!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-23 010846.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-23 010846.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot 2023-09-23 001239.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-23 001239.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot 2023-09-23 001205.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-23 001205.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 58

shmity72

Habitué

This i did as a quick camera test. It took an hour.
My movie's will take an average of 3 hours a day for a year and a half.

Hey?? You have to do something with your life right? Make the journey valuable to yourself. Define your own personal value...then run with it. It could be keeping a cleanly house. It could be visiting the food bank with groceries. It could be mastering an RPG. the point?

...and what it is that makes us come back time again to the rpg is that it's 'your decision' that confluences ones personal reality. Another way to look at it is as though one is inextricably married to their reality, therefore when coupling one's demands upon and the external universal demands upon your perspective~take accountability for it. Guess what kiddos? Life is mostly unrelenting, you'll feel fresh for doing so, I promise. Motivation is BS without action. Chose your own adventure!

Attachments

• Cave_of_time.jpg
    Cave_of_time.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 41
  • download (4).jpg
    download (4).jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

shmity72

Habitué
the ten minute 'live spookshow international' version is the really good rendition of this classic:

the other link was better with a spectacular guitar solo but you get the gist of the lyrics: I never TRY anything, i just do it.

shmity72

Habitué
it's 2 pm est on a Sunday. You are contemplating: Do i mobilize, hire 2 workers to keep up with me working 40 hours a week at a start up business i 'know' will catch fire 'someday' if I work at it every single day of my life? Sacrificing some important family time. Disregarding all comfortable feet up leisure to make it happen or do I...self care 100 percent, take it slow, RELAX, drink a mimosa, binge a Netflix's crime stopper. Neither answer is correct. It's upon the individual. I'm here to say music may help put you in the mood to make such decisions :)

shmity72

Habitué
Moderator of the official adobe premiere discord, in response to my query about how change a non beta project in premiere beta to use the new AI audio tools:

Phillip — Today at 3:45 PM
Yeah I would see if you can get the audio you need into the beta with an XML, then when you're done in the Beta you can export WAVs and go back into the non-beta version (if you need to)

shmity72 — Today at 4:27 PM
Magic happened with the 'enhance' button. it did flatten my glotals a lot but i'm hopeing i can maybe change that up in settings but now i have a huge help to go from. thanks for saving me hours upon tweaking gains/levels/room noise all that. i'll put you in the credits of the movie if you want

Attachments

• 2fnsn8.jpg
    2fnsn8.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 35

shmity72

Habitué
I find it curious how people schedule their vacations. ok i have to fit in my joy into these 3 weeks a year and trod along the rest of the way lol.

Give yourself TIME OUTS every single day. for gods sake you have to bathe. You have to prep food and clean up. you might as well say and after those 17.5 minutes of self care i will give myself 14.5 minutes of relaxation. write bs on a forum. listen to my favorite song. go on VACATION by soaking my feet in the tub. you don't have to GO to BE there. Yet again I will hammer: one does not find time less one makes it. Movie is done time for RNR breathing extra self care and debriefing before i attempt another Everest.

Attachments

• 360_F_138115580_jIcWK6zIddwc8LYdSQo4OEYmD5kbc2CC.jpg
    360_F_138115580_jIcWK6zIddwc8LYdSQo4OEYmD5kbc2CC.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 45
Top Bottom