Smoke in your eyes!

shmity72

Habitué
Hello,

I'm Jason I go by shmity.
Thank you for having me here.
I've enjoyed rpg since, I can't remember, like 1986 The Bard's Tale from EA. I recall telephoning my friend that had the game on an apple ii, and me on my atari st..
we would talk about completing the map maze to see who could finish the game first.
That's what an rpg is to me. adventure. discovery.

Today I am a happy family man. I've also been an MMO guild master for 14 years. incidentally I met my wife in guild wars 1.

I look forward to friendly conversations here, whether about rpg or just life 'stuff'.

sincerly, shmity

shmity72

Habitué
Speaking of which, that picture... do humans acutally drink fish beer?!
we certainly did in the 80s. incidentally there were Schmidt deer's too. The pet name of the product was 'deer beer' or 'fish beer'. There was another one called 'black label'. They both tasted like watered down Budweiser. I haven't actually been drunk but once in 14 years, (I'll still have a glass of wine now and again). Thank you for your question.

Urdnot_Wrex

Habitué
we certainly did in the 80s. incidentally there were Schmidt deer's too. The pet name of the product was 'deer beer' or 'fish beer'. There was another one called 'black label'. They both tasted like watered down Budweiser. I haven't actually been drunk but once in 14 years, (I'll still have a glass of wine now and again). Thank you for your question.

To be honest, when I first looked at the picture on mobile I thought it's a glass of gherkins :LOL:. I only recognized the fish when I enlarged it, and then I was afraid to ask if that's the taste or just a name. But if there's fish ice cream, why not fish beer. We have a mushroom here who serves more suspicious drinks.

Top Bottom