The Music Thread

Antimatter

Administrator
Staff member

A video of this year's GDC Main Stage instrumental concert is now available online. Conducted by composer Austin Wintory (The Banner Saga, Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical) and co-hosted by actor and singer-songwriter Troy Baker (The Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End).

A must-watch!

m7600

Habitué
The other day, YouTube's algorithm recommend this video to me. I had never heard of Popek, but it seems like he's a very well known musician in Poland. Since I've noticed that there are several Polish members here at the Tavern, I thought that I'd ask you what is your opinion of Popek. Do you know him? Do you like his music?

Cahir

Innkeeper
Staff member
The other day, YouTube's algorithm recommend this video to me. I had never heard of Popek, but it seems like he's a very well known musician in Poland. Since I've noticed that there are several Polish members here at the Tavern, I thought that I'd ask you what is your opinion of Popek. Do you know him? Do you like his music?

I know who he is, but haven't listened to his music, since rap is not my thing. He is also a well-known celebrity and lately participates in "freak fights" (a sort of MMA fights for celebrities). Personally, not a fan. I find his penchant for adding more and more tattoos and piercing deeply disturbing.

Top Bottom